Friday, April 25, 2008

Wacko Fams...

This happens to be the best man speech where our cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling the whole time!

So, I was going through some photos and I found this one and it just made me Crack up! It reminds me how much I love my family. And then I found some others that I thought I would share. They were taken on our wedding day when everything was perfect! Having everyone there meant so much to me especially thoes from Far away! So cheers to you who could make it and cheers to the weather for holding back the rain till after the ceremony was over!

The colors in this photo is SO pretty and just go all together perfectly! I love it.During the Best Man speech where my new brother in law Greg Stole all our hearts with that 4 page speech. Everyone was laughing the WHOLE time! I'll have to post the speech later on!And this is the photo that I love. Even on a serious day, the goofy crowd still comes out!!!

1 comments:

the sheldons said...

The bottom picture is my personal favorite. Whoever those 2 people are on either side are you are dang sexy. Almost too sexy for words.
I love how you have just barely see your dad over Dean's shoulder.