Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Randoms..

Ok so this is going to be all over the place, I have a lot of little things to talk about and I dont' want to write a lot about each of them so here's the first one..... I have some the THE CUTEST kitties Ever!!! I mean look at little Mylee, she is getting so big and getting her coloring filling in and she is just the sweetest thing ever. Then there is Miya.... She has started climbing some trees. She's very advernturous but she always comes back when she is called!


I mean look, she is soo adorable!!!











Ok enough on that subject just because they are so cute! So we bought another addition to the house and the backyard. A TRAMBOBOLINE!!!! ok just a trampoline, but we had one growing up and when I say we, I mean me. I got one when I was like 7 or 8 and my best friend Mandy was a gymnast and she taught me how to do a ton of stuff on it. I never got hurt on it and I was pretty lucky. Minus the fact that I broke Chases arm on it when he was I think like 3, I've never gotten hurt!!! (-: Anywho, so we bought on and Devin and I jump on it everyday together! He tries to "bounce" me and I get out of it. He's so tall and lanky that some times he looks a little goofy, in fact I have a picture of his face while he was jumping, so post goofyness here:

















And it even looks like Devin has some tricks under his sleeve.











Yeah, so we love it and we spend the time together everynight on it for at least 30 min. It's a good work out too! It only sucks when we stop jumping and lay down for a few minutes, then the mosquitos come out and try to attack us. I got bit a couple nights ago and they are monster size and ich bad. AHHHH... Anywho, so I think that I am done blogging now but I will leave you with a picture that my sister Amber took of us down while we were down at the beach in OR.


and here is one more that my sister Kristene took of us while we were at the mariners game back in April!

0 comments: