Thursday, October 2, 2008

So... I cut it off

HELLO people, I CUT IT OFF. I desperatly needed a change with my current hair. I have always been Long and straight with no style at all. I was getting really bored with my current look and had to do something different. So I decided to cut alot of it off. Here's it before, all boring likeIt was so dry and damaged and a ton of split ends since I'm the only one that has cut my hair in like 6 years. And now it's WAY better. I have also been the only one to foil my hair to keep costs down. The other night before I got my hair cut I was going into the bathroom to foil it and Devin asked me if I wanted help (he knows I hate to do it, it's such a pain) and I said sure. I showed him what to do and taught him how to do it, and he caught on like a PRO. We got it all done and then I went in the next day to get it cut. So I guess we may have made it a little more blonde then it was because everyone I saw (besides Kristene and Lance who knew I was getting it done, and 2 of my close friends) were like "oh my gosh you sure went blonde didn't you". I'm just thinking "HELLO PEOPLE, there are like 4-7 inches off my hair, and you don't even notice that? GRRRR, but I'm REALLY happy with my hair. I've had it for 4 days now and I wouldn't go back to how it was. It's healthier and bouncier and has more volume then it did before. Thank you to Geno, the Hair Guru, he seriously was like a Japanese cheff just slicing and dicing away at my hair, and he did a fantastic job! So here is the new me with Style!

3 comments:

crazy lady said...

VERY cute! It's amazing what a good cut and style will do (as is true for the opposite). I bet you are loving it. FUN!

Brittany said...

Love it--it looks so cute on you!

Christina Johnson said...

Ok seriously?!? Where are you?