Friday, May 29, 2009

Sad Day

So yesterday we went in for an Ultrasound to check the growth, and to much of our surprise, little baby Taytum was no longer with us. She wasn't moving, there was no heart beat, and there was no more blood flow between her and the placenta.
Saturday we are going in to start the inducing process, and on Monday morning at 7am we will check into Swedish Medical Center to go through the labor and delivery process. Once she is born her body will be released to a funeral home, that will do the cremation for us. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers so that everything on Monday may go as well as it can. We made it through 26 weeks of pregnancy, and now it's time to say good bye to her.

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am so sorry Chelsey. My thoughts are with you and your husband.

Kyle said...

I love you Chelsey. All my best.

the sheldons said...

We will always love your little sweet Taytum. We love your and Devin so much and we will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I came over here from Mel's blog. I just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry, and that I will keep you in my prayers.

Brittany said...

I was so sorry to hear about your sweet baby. We are thinking of you and wish there was more we could do for you.

Mandy and Aaron said...

Jesus is watching over her now ... and she has Angels teaching her everything! I'm so glad everything went well the other day ... miss ya and ♥ you all!

Emily Ruth said...

I am so sorry you are enduring this. Thoughts and prayers from the Childers in AZ.