Friday, May 2, 2008

Let the good times roll

So these are the good times if you have forgotten:Doing projects on the house and trying to fit everything in my litte beemer has kind of taken a toll on us. We are limited to what we can put in there, and if we get things that can't fit, well we would have to find someone to borrow a bigger vehicle from. NO MORE... We are going to Lowe's almost every other day day to get stuff to finish the multiple projects we have going on.... So We bought a TRUCK!!!!! It's a little Toyota truck that both of us had on our "list" since we were young teens. So now it's crossed off our list and no more trying to CRAM big things into a little baby car. So here it is, it's nothing extrememly special or pretty, but it definitely gets around!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love that truck!!! I had one just like it when I was in high school, except it was silver. I absolutely loved it, but during my senior year, my parents moved a half hour drive out of town, I couldn't afford the gas anymore (it got about 12 miles per gallon). A toyota 4x4 pickup is classic. congrats.

the sheldons said...

Look at ya'll and your new beef-mobile!! 5 automobiles!!! Nuts!!!