Thursday, May 22, 2008

The weight Challenge

Ok, since January Lance and I have been doing weight watchers. I was SHOCKED when I got on the scale back in January to weigh in for the first time. I couldn't beleive how much I had let my self go. You never think about it when you are doing it, and then when you stop and you look back, you realize that what you were eating and doing really packs on the pounds faster than you think. So we turned over a new "leaf" and started the shedding process, so here is a before picture of me when I was 171. WOW......

And this is me last week at 155. I have droped some more weight since this picture. But I have been trying REALLY hard on this and trying to stay active. It is NOT easy, but I thought I would give an update, especially to you Shelf (you know who you are).

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Nice work! Feels good, doesn't it?

Devin and Chelsey said...

Oh yeah!!! and you should know too, youhave been working just as hard as I have been.

the sheldons said...

I can totally see a difference! Good job Chels! Ahhh, to be able to do WW again... It'll have to wait until after baby comes.