Thursday, July 23, 2009

OUR 1995 BMW Convertible for sale!!!

1995 BMW 325iC Black Schwarz II Exterior Black Leather Interior Power Sport Seats with Leg Extension Factory Rollover Protection (rare) Automatic 5 Speed Transmission with Sport Shift OEM 6 Disc Changer Power Soft Top in good condition Upgrades: Bavauto High Performance Ignition Coil Set OEM M3 Body Package (Front bumper, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper)

Professionally painted and installed 18" M6 Replica Wheels. Aftermarket Angel Eye Lighting, Upgrade Full Cold Air Intake System, Bimmian Micro Antenna, High End Clifford Alarm, (Remote Start, Starter Kill, Remote Lock/Unlock, Panic, etc.) Smoked Front Turn Signals, European Clear Corner Tail-Lights, New Alternator.

Needs new hood shocks.

This car is in great shape and other than the hood shocks, there is nothing wrong with it. It drives great and looks incredible in person.

Devin is available for test drives and for you to come take a look at it. This is my 8th BMW that I have owned and I am a participating BMWCCA member. I take great care of my cars and work on all my relatives' cars for them. You will not be dissapointed.

$4900 This is below blue book private party value for this car in good condition (which it is) with current mileage of 194k I am offering it at this price WITH all of the upgrades I have put into it.
PLease follow the link for PICTURES!!!
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/1283463304.html

0 comments: