Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Insanity

So lately I've been really frustrated, pissed off, annoyed, Everything. I used to be a happy go lucky kinda gal and was smiling all the time, and having a good time, just all the time. Now, not so much. I don't know what's been getting me SOO down lately, but I don't like it. I want the old Chelsey back and I'm not sure how to find her. I feel like I need to get away from everything and anything and just do some soul searching. I'm getting irritated easily lately and I feel bad for Devin who is having to put up with me. )-: I know that part of the problem is that I want a baby so badly, and it just isn't happening for us. Everyone keeps saying, "it will happen soon", but it never feels like it's soon enough. I feel like I'm behind the time and my times a tickin. I want to add a baby to our little family and start the adventure of Parenthood with Devin. We have Everything we need for a baby and everything we could ever dream of having. The only thing we really need to buy would be more diapers. Between a lady that I babysit for and our friend Ben & Christina, we have everything we need, except a baby. Please Lord bless us with a baby...... (-:

On a side note, I started working out about a month ago on the Jillians Michael weight loss program. It's a combination of eating a certain amount of calories and doing circuit training. I have only lost about 2 pounds, but I've lost some inches off my waist and my hips which is nice. I'm mad because I didn't take measurments when I first started, I only took them a week ago so I don't know how I first started. Dang, oh well. I thought working out was supposed to let out happy endorphins and all would be well, but nope! I am sleeping better in the night though and I go to bed very tired.

I sold one of my guns the other day and replaced it with a smaller one that I could wear instead of having it in my purse. I feel bad when I take my purse places and there's kids in the house. Who knows if one of them might go in there when I'm not looking and take it out and play with it. It's a safer bit to not have a gun in my purse all around. This is what I got! This isn't the exact one that I got, but this is for reference on how small it is! I think it would do the job if I ever got into a precarious situation.

I got to go on a ride along with my friend Ben on Saturday night. He is a Sheriff Deputy with the King County Transit Police. We went out and along all the bus routes in Seattle areas. We got to wake up Bums or people that were sleeping in the bus stop, Stop people from smoking and drinking in them as well. He handed me a list of things that are illegal to do when you are at a bus stop and I couldn't beleive how many items were on that list. We also drove around scanning license plates all night looking for something that wasn't "Clear". We found one lady that had a suspended license from Bremerton, but we didn't arrest her, we let her go with a warning. We also found a kid that was 17 and was smoking and drinking in the bus shelter. He also had a suspension from riding the bus for a year from a robbery on a bus. Ben handcuffed him, took all his posessions and placed him in the back of the car. I then listened to his sob story about nothing in life was his fault and he began to cry. I stared forward because I didn't really want to talk to him. Ben called his mom and let her know what was going on, and then we released him to walk home. We didn't get to arrest anyone and take them to jail, BUT I got all on questions answered and feel slightly better about Devin possibly going into law enforcement. I had a great time, and it was a such a fun experience to be able to see what he does on a daily basis, and to get to know my friend just a little better as well. I am truly grateful for him and him being able to put his life on the line everyday when he goes to work. I think that Police Officers are underestimated for the jobs that they do everyday. It takes a wonderful person to be able to do so, and an even stronger spouse/family to be ok with letting them go everyday.

Devin spent all nights last week going to hunting class. He left work at 4pm and drove straight to sultan about an hour and 40minutes away. He was then at class till 9pm and drove home. He got home nightly at 10:15pm. )-: It was hard without him there for most the week, but we did it and he ended up passing the class with a 100%. I'm so proud of him for working so hard and getting his license. He is now going deer hunting this weekend with Ben (which is the last deer hunting weekend here) and then he gets to hunt duck till January. I am excited and hopefull that he will be able to bring home a deer and to come home safe!

Well that's a little update over the last month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling like this :( I'd like to hang out with you and Devin soon if you're down...

but, can I say that I think you are super cool for having a gun! I'm pretty sure I would shoot myself in the knee.

Brittany said...

I also am sorry you have been feeling down. Lately I have been feeling a little depressed as well, but for the opposite reason. I feel like I started having kids before I was really ready, so now I am constantly thinking about the "what could have been." And while I LOVE my babies, there is still a part of me that is envious of young couples like you and Devin who don't have children yet. I never got any alone time with my husband before I got pregnant, so we will never get to do all the fun stuff that you guys are doing!