Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I've been tagged by MiChelle

Ok, I give, I'll do it and not because Michelle has given me what I want, I still haven't gotten what I want from her (an updated belly picture), but I'll do it because it will make me think hard at work because I'm in fact bored as crap.

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog/note with 15 weird, random things, facts, habits, goals, or anything about yourself. At the end, post a picture, and choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.


1. When Dean and I were young we didn't appreciate eachother, in fact we fought a lot and I threw keys at his back, he thinks he doens't remember this, but I KNOW it happened.


2. My Cat Myzzie sleeps with me almost every night. Not just sleeps with me, but she wiggles her way under the covers forward, turns around starts walking back up toward my pillow, Stops at my pillow, cuddles close against my body and lays her head on my pillow next to me. AND, I love it! She has the softest fur I have ever felt, and it's so nice.


3. Sometimes I will think about something random and I will turn to tell Devinand say " I just Love you"


4. I have the worst baby feever in the history of the world.


5. I have a freckle on my little toe, and on the inside Right ring finger where the sun never sees it.


6. I REALLY want my hunting license so I can shoot my first Deer. It's a dream of mine.


7. I would love to buy a 2004 740IL BMW, however they are still expensive and I will have to wait about 10 more years till I can afford one.


8. I have 3 tattoos, and I wish that I only had 2, I REALLY want to remove the one on my inside ankle.


9. I think about my Dad everyday. When he was alive, I didn't think about him except for once a month. Now I wish EVERYDAY, that I could just talk to him again and tell him about my sucesses so he can be proud of me.


10. My car is getting 12.5 MPG right now, and I'm pissed about it.


11. My left eye has astigmatism and I have to wear glasses when I drive and when I go to the movies. They said that it's a few point away from being legally blind in my left eye, and now I feel like an old woman.


12. Mom was in town and stayed with me. She let my kitten outside on accident (who was in heat at the time) so now we may have kittens coming, and she bought chocolate..... The Dog ate it and we had to take her to the Emergency Vet to get to throw it all up. And the best part, Devin and I stayed calm the whole time and we hold nothing against mom for any of it.


13. I LOVE my little brother Chase, (not that I don't love them all, but I feel like I have to take care of him). I have a nickname for him, and I call him my little Papoose.


14. I want to Live on Mercer Island, WA when I go up. Not to be a snob there but I want to have the best schools for my little babies, and Mercer Island has those schools there.


15. I HATE hair on my soap. If Devin takes a shower before me and leaves his chest hair on the soap, I get mad and irritated. I kindly don't say anything and just wash it off, but secretly I HATE IT.

OK, so I just like this picture, it didn't specify any picture required, so I'm picking this one. It was the summer of 2007 in Des Moines when I lived with my brother-in-laws mother Valerie.

Ok so I'm picking for my 5 people..... Melanie, Annalissa, Kelsey, Christina, and Dean, so get happy read this blog and I expect to see something fun writen on yours in at least a week! I hope you all had fun reading my little quirks....

0 comments: