Thursday, December 4, 2008

Premature Buying.....

So.... thanks to my friend Chrsitina (who is pregnant) I have the worst baby feever in the world. And thanks to her aswell, she emailed me a coupon for Carter's (baby clothes). So she was telling me that Carter's was having a sale at midnight Thanksgiving. Everything in the store was 50% off, and if you got there at midnight it was another 10% off. PLUS.... if you spent $50, you got an aditional 25% off. So if you add that up, that's 85% OFF. Holy COW!!! Well me being me, and enough said, I talked with my sister Kristene and we decided that we were going to go out to the North Bend outlet mall to take advantage of the midnight shopping.

Devin and I arrived at there house at 10:30 and Kristene and I were off my 11:30. We made it there at 12 and there really wasn't any lines anywhere, only inside the COACH store (but that's to be expected). So we were in Carter's for about 45Min. Man, oh Man, I was in heaven!!! I started on the little boy side, and walked around all of it, and then walked around to the little girl area, went through ALL of thoes, and looked at a few pieces that were nutral.

So, needless to say after that 45Min of baby clothes shopping, I was Hooked. I grabbed this and I grabbed that, some of this, some of that! Well I ended up with a few clothes. I spent about $115 after my 85% off. Sigh...... Now all I need is a cute little baby to put in them. )-: Thanks for me, I have a little niece on the way and a friend that is about to have a little boy. So there are a few babies around for me to enjoy till the time is right! So let me show you my buys!This picture does NOT do it justice on how encredible cute these clothes are!!

This is one of my favorites. The bottom of the pants have little ruffles, and there are pockets on the front that are in a heart shape and then on the bum, there are my little hearts! It's so precious!

More, more, more!!! Oh how exciting! The guest room closet is now 1/4 full of baby clothes, and I would not like it any other way! I know...... I'm a freak.

6 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

You bought more than I did!!!

crazy lady said...

WoW! It's a good thing I don't live near something like that. I do enough without it. Looks like some really fun stuff and a good time shopping as well!

the sheldons said...

HOLY MOLY COW!!!!!!!!!! Just over $100 for ALL OF THAT!?!?! You got the steal of the century, my friend! And you got some ADORABLE outfits! It's probably good that I didn't know about that sale because I would have dragged Honig out to Carters and pick pocketed people to be able to buy everything we would want (but Peanut has enough clothes for the time being, thank goodness!).
You are one baby hungry lady! I'll bet your first baby has 3 closets full of clothes before he/she is even born! But good job for finding deals now! Remember to keep an eye out for furniture and stroller deals too. Really good ones only come every once in a while.
I found that babysupermarket.com has by far the best deals on strollers. We got Peanut's for $50 less than anywhere else and it had free shipping.

Brittany said...

What a bargain!! I wish we had a Carter's outlet around here. Aren't baby clothes so fun? I like shopping for Kaelyn WAY more than shopping for myself. Little girl clothes are just so adorable!

Annalisa and Jacob said...

Seriously, next time, I'm coming too!! Those are some awesome deals!

Kelsey said...

I sent you a copy of the post that I wrote today, but deleted after the terrible response it caused from Miguel. It should be in your facebook inbox.