Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Newest Addition to the Family

So we decided since it isn't the right time for us to have a baby, that we are going to do something crazy and just get a puppy. I know it's crazy and it's going to be a lot of hard work, but at least with a puppy, we will still have my income comming in. YES!!!

So we went and saw these adorable little creatures last night at my Uncle and Aunts house out in Duvall. 8 little puppies came from The mom (Yellow lab) and the dad (Chocolat lab). There are 5 girlies and 3 little boys. And , they are ALL black. One has a tiny spot of white on the chest, but that's it. All dark as night. It's kind of hard to tell them apart, I think I may have held 3 different ones thinking it was the same one, but who knows, at least they were all so cute. They just opened there eyes a few days ago and they are still having a hard time walking, they are so akward. Oh, and they have no teeth yet so when they suck on your finger it just tickles. We got to enjoy everyones company for a few hours while we played with the pups. Ohhh I can't wait, we will get to take our lovable little girl home in just about 4-5 weeks. Right around labor day is when she said. Ohhhh we are so excited.
So I'm attaching some photos for your viewing pleasure! I know she's hard to see, she looks like a big blob of black fur.

She just layed there in my lap like a good little puppy and slept away, I played with her ears, her tummy, her head and her little feet, and she just let me.

This was her first time outside so we could try to get a better picture of her, but she FREAKED out, she was sooo scared, and then I felt bad. )-:

So, since they are all the same color and everything and hard to tell apart, we tied a pink and red ribbon around her neck, so we knew which one was our favorite, so far!