Monday, July 14, 2008

A sad sight to see.....

So, I'm driving home from work on Friday night about 8:30pm. I leave the work complex and I felt and heard me drive over something like hard plastic. So I pulled over to make sure I didn't blow a tire or brake my wheel well on my car. Nothing, everything is fine. So I get back on the road. I 'm crusing in the carpool lane about 2 exit's from my house, when I notice my temperature gauge in the car start slowly creeping up, and up, and up. So I tured on the heat on full blast to try to get it to come down (even though it was 80 degrees out). Nothing, not even hot air was coming out. So I kind of start panicking. I got over toward the shoulder and by the time I got there, the red light had turned on. I called Devin right before I got off the freeway and he had told me to turn it off. So when I got to a stop, I turned it off, popped the lid and stayed in my car. He finally got there and lifted the lid and saw that my fan had no more blades on it. ALL of them were gone, and there was coolant all over the ground under my car. We tried to drive it a little farther closer to home, but we couldn't get more then a mile. We pulled over in a complex and called a tow truck. He got there about 45min. later and loaded it up. We got home right about 10pm. So here is the sad sight to see. )-:

1 comments:

the sheldons said...

Yikes!!! Dean told me your car wasn't working but we didn't know THAT'S what happened! How much longer till you can get that baby fixed? I guess you guys'll be loving your motorcycles till then, eh?