Monday, July 14, 2008

She's gone

So our kitty Miya (she's the one that is grey) that we adopted from the pound dissapeared on Sunday June 29th. We were outside working in the yard for half the day and all 3 kitties were out there with us. We got hot so we played on the trampoline and sprinkler. When we were done, we got dressed and left to go to a BBQ. When we got back Miya still wasn't home. She hasn't come back since. We are soo sad because we just adored her. she really was a GREAT cat. So loving, and puurred all the time. So we miss her. )-:

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh no! That's the worst! I had too many cats disappear while I was growing up, so I don't let my cat outside. She's strictly indoors, which I guess is kind of mean, but I can't handle it when they disappear. I hope she finds her way home!

the sheldons said...

I'm so sorry guys. That's really sucky.