Monday, January 19, 2009

More Hunting

So we went out again on Saturday to go Duck hunting. Well the weather wasn't in our favor this time. It was FOGGY and was cold. We got out there, you could barely see the field, and "hiked" our way into the little water area that was left. We then sat there, and Sat there, and Sat there...... I even fell asleep at pne point because I was Exhausted and it was 6:30am. We left our house at 5:30 and drove to Duvall to meet Uncle Gary, Spud and Jeremy (some of my uncles friends). When we arrived it was still dark, and WAY foggy. Here is Devin and Jeremy standing by the car getting ready to go.
It was so foggy that in the picture it looked like it was snowing.Here is Devin sitting on the tree waiting for the ducks to fly by. It was still dark out there, and still foggy.

I like this picture better with no flash, it shows it better and it doens't look like it's snowing. It's so peaceful out there in the early morning hours. Just you, the birds and the little animals. You didn't even do too much talking at that point.
So it was cold, like I said, and I got this WAY COOL hat for christmas (from myself). It's real rabbit fur and it's OHHH so warm. I wore it even though I look like a dork, but I wasn't complaining that me head was cold. In fact, Uncle Gary has one too, so it must run in the family, and he wore his as well!!!

All in all, it was a good time, however, not one of those guys shot a duck, in fact..... I think they saw 2 ducks the whole time we were there, and they were flying Way too high to be able to even shoot at. The season ends next Sunday, so the gives us one more day. This Saturday. I think I may send Devin on with out me this time, I have a pretty busy Saturday, baby shower, and office party, and when I go hunting with them I'm DONE for the day, I can't do anything after that.

0 comments: