Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mamma's last Ride...

A Tribute to my little Red BeautySIGH..... me sad )-: Last night I sad goodbye to my little fast red friend. We have been trying to sell my bike since last summer from after Devin's accident on his bike. We really had no luck at all before. So we lowered the price on Craigs List to $6K and we got a call on Monday. This guy lives in Bothell and decided he liked the bike and asked how low we'd go. Well we told him $5800 and that's it. Monday night he called and said he was going to pick it up on Wednesday night and we would beleive it when we saw him and money. So when I got home from work last night Devin was about to take it out for the last ride to get it warmed up for the guy, so I asked if I could go along. Well he hymmed and hawwed and then decided that he needed to fill up the tires. The guy was going to be there in 5 minutes and he's taking his sweet time filling up the tires (Felt like forever since I just wanted to go for a ride with him). Well the guy got there before he was done, and I was doomed to not get on the bike that one last time. The guy looked it over and looked at me (he knew it was mine) and asked me if I wanted to take it for one last ride! WHOA WHOOOOO, YES (now, I know I'm pregnant, but I haven't been on my bike since last summer, and I needed closure) so I hopped on it and took it around the block and it felt amazing, I almost didn't want to sell it at that point. I wanted to say "sorry guy, I changed my mind". But I know that the money would help us out later more then a bike sitting in the garage would. So I said goodbye to my beauty ♥ )-; SIGH***