Monday, February 2, 2009

Feeling like Crap....

So on Saturday night I started feeling bad. Not pregnancy bad, but feel like my throat was closing up, my nose was hurting and my eyeballs wanted to pop out of my head looking for a soft place to lay on. Sunday I woke up still not feeling well, but Devin was motivated to work on house stuff and I didn't want to just sit there on the couch and look lazy, so I started painting the baby room. I got all the corners and tops and middle areas done. We got the crown molding up and the chair railing up as well. So I am about 1/3 of the way done with it. It's probably best that my nose couldn't smell because I 'm sure the paint wasn't good for me, but I got a lot done. Well Sunday night I still wasn't feeling well and got into bed at 9. Got to bed about 10 and slept kinda off and on all night. uggghhhh, I woke up this morning still not feeling well so I slept in a little bit and finally got to work at 11am. I bought some tylenol on the way and I can say that they tell you to take tylenol when your pregnant, because it doesn't do CRAP for you. Still feel the same as before I picked up the box. STUPID. Well I hope it passes soon. I'd like to be able to smell again!

2 comments:

sammiface2009 said...

I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha "eyeballs looking for a soft place to lay on"... sorry, that made me laugh, but its totally lame you are sick! I'm sorry that is nooooooo fun :(